Terms and conditions of booking…
1. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of the amount stated in the workshop description is required at the time of booking. A booking form must also be completed.
2. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 28 days before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified date, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and re-sell the place.
3. If a booking is made less than 28 days prior to the beginning of the holiday, the full cost is payable at the time of booking.
4. If a client cancels a booking less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop, they are liable for the full cost of the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded.
5. You will be allocated either a single room or double/twin room for single occupancy. There is no single occupancy surcharge. Where double or twin rooms are available, they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis at the time of check in.
6. Dawn 2 Dusk Photography reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Where this is due to under booking, we will do so no less than 28 days before the beginning of the holiday. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, industrial disputes, etc.) we may give less than 28 days notice. In the event of any cancellation, we will offer either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop. If the alternative workshop is cheaper, we will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the balance.
7. If you have any special dietary, or other, requests, you should inform us at the time of booking. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are no met.
8. We will supply you with an itinerary before the workshop, but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc. It is not a contractual obligation on the part of Dawn 2 Dusk Photography.
9. All applicants participate at their own risk and Dawn 2 Dusk photography accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property. It is recommended that applicants hold their own personal Public Liability Insurance.
10. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader, thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the conclusion of the workshop.
11. By signing the booking form you are agreeing to accept all of the above conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.